Khaadi is going to introduce winter collection 2016-17 dress catalog on 31st October. Winter is amazing season! though we have to wrap multiple layers of garments but still the enjoyment is unlimited. Actually, winter is entertaining if you are living in Pakistan. Because here fashion is very much advance so that we don’t need to wear layers of garments. Pakistani winter clothing usually modern and even a simple Kashmiri shawl can fulfill all the needs of scarves, sweater, gloves and other bulky clothing. Apart from shawls; Pakistani suits are even more comfortable and warmth; because our designer use very diverse fabrics in winter wear dresses. Khaddar, Linen, Pashmina, Wool, Slub, Viscose, Velvet and Leather Peach are most synonymous fabrics of winters of Pakistan. And Khaadi clothing is the name who use these distinct fabrics in its winter products with state of the art. Recently Khaadi introduced its winter collection 2016-17 catalog. In which they have adorned the 3-PC, 2PC and Shirts range with very playful and attractive styles.
Khaadi Winter 2016-17 Dresses
Khaadi Winter 2016-17 Magazine will be based on…
- Prints of Persia – A unstitch pure khaddar range carrying 3 piece suit in printing embellishment.
- There’s Something About Ikat – This is printed and embroidered unstitch fabric having the unique textures of Ikat art. Ikat collection comprises on two piece embroidered shirt and salwar.
- Batik Prints Infused with Tribal Accents – This is embroidered khaddar 3 piece suit range carrying distinct harmony of Batik patterns accentuated in Tribal and regional shapes.
- Winter Hues – In these winter dresses Khaadi has offered woolen shawls with unstitch khaddar shirt and salwar. In this winter style, Khaadi has shown us matchless beauty of colors blending into pretty textures.
- Wrap Yourself in Florals – Floral is evergreen printing style and Khaadi has used florid art with embroideries of east in new cotton polyester viscose shirts and clubbed it with salwar. This is another 2-Piece collection of Khaadi.
- Ode to Flora – In this collection, Khaadi has used different fabrics like cotton viscose polyester and chiffon and nourished the winter dresses 2015 with floral magic by vivid and bold colors and adorned with embroideries.